Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Anniversary to us!

Do you know what today is? Its my anniversary...la la la...My DH and I have been married 4 years today!! And its stilll as great as it was when we first met, actually better. Marriage is great when you're totally inlove with someone who loves you back, respects you, treats you like a queen, supports you in everything you do and you do the same back. And taking the time to get to really know each other, building those solid foundations on God.

Planning to go out for a special dinner tonight, no time for a getaway this month with studies, exams and weddings coming up. Hope for a week-end getaway some time next month.

well, I have to complete an assignment on the worst topic in the whole world before I even to go out tonight!

laters...

1 comment: