Monday, February 13, 2012

Concrete jungle where dreams are made...

New York City Baby!!


Our first view of the city in the morning!

Reuben and I had and amazing time in NYC from 28 December 2011 to 1 Jan 2012. It has been a dream of our to go to New York for a long long time and to be able to be there over New Years was extra special. On a side note though, I think that I am about 10 years to old for New Years in NYC and I am not sure that I would even do it over again. Done. Checked off the bucket list!

There is just so much to see and do in New York, you could probably never run out of options. What we decided to do was to purchase a New York Pass for 2 days which gave us free access to 55 attractions (obviously you can't do 55 attractions) but all the sites are soooo pricey in New York, it was so convenient to have paid one price for the NY pass and then just swipe it at the different places. We took so many pics, its going to take me a while to share them all.I plan to do a few posts of highlights that we had in New York!


Lady Liberty!
More to come soon! I promise!


n xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment