Saturday, February 20, 2010

Current Fabulista - Mu & Me

Happy Saturday everyone! Its SO hot in Cape Town today, I am literally melting! Too hot to even go to the beach, if you can believe that!

But this morning the hubby and I did go to the Old Biscuit Mill for breakfast. Its a neighbourhood organic goods market with the most fab food! Yum. Everything from burgers to sushi to coffee and cakes! Clothes, stationery, everything under the sun. If you want to check out their website click here. Its a MUST for anyone who comes to Cape Town to visit! We bought some bread, cookies and olives.





BUT that not actually what this post is about! Also at the Biscuit Mill they have some individual shops. Those who know me really well will know that I am a little obsessed with buying cute greeting cards and notebooks! Don't ask me why? This one shop they have is called Mu&Me. Its stationery and print label by South African graphic designer, Daley Muller. The range is based on a bunch of characters and animals with the cutest names and stories, totally adorable!




Below is my favourite character, Amelia.



I just have to have their notebooks and greeting cards!!! They are most definitely on my current fabulista!!

Visit their website and buy something!

No comments:

Post a Comment