Friday, February 12, 2010

The Most Fabulous Romantic Movies Ever!

In the spirit of Valentine's Day and the month of love, I thought I would share with you my most fab romantic movies. These are my top 10 romantic movies because yes, I am a sucker for movies with a predictable, soppy ending. I LOVE these movies and own most of them and desire to own the rest (hint hint).


10. Bridget Jones Diary
9. Sweet Home Alabama
8. Pride and Prejudice
7. Cold Mountain
6. The Atonement
5. A Walk To Remember
4. Australia

3. P.S. I Love You
2. Love Actually
1. The Notebook!!! The Best Movie Ever!


Hubby and I went away with some friends to Hermanus for the week-end which was so much fun! And I got my fav chocolates from him, mmm, Lindt!

Hope you had a fab day too! Let me know if I left any of your fav love movies off the list!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment