Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy Week-end for those that have a week-end!



For those that think I am having a fantastic party on week-ends let me just correct that thought for you...

these days week days and week-ends are all the same to me...I have to write papers, do group assignments and study for tests. In fact I am waiting on my group to arrive right now on a Saturday morning as I write this blog. I haven't slept properly (like going to bed at 2-4am) every night for the past couple of weeks and if you see me right now, you would not believe that I actually walk around looking like this. I am in desperate need of a makeover!

Yay for my life! The upside is that there is only 3 more weeks left of this semester. Just taking it one day at a time!

Happy week-end everyone :)


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment