Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Balance Shoes Rocks!


So posting my quote yesterday worked! It motivated me to go for my running training today! I was running 4m walking 2min today and I nearly died!! Really, it was tough. The only plus was that I got to take me new running shoes for a trial run! I bought them last week at the New Balance sale! They are absolutely awesome. They're the New Balance 1061. It really feels like I'm running on clouds and they're really, really comfy! yay!

PS. I LOVE shoes. I'm addicted to them! My dh might throw me out if I buy another pair!

What sorts of things are you addicted to?

1 comment:

  1. I was addicted to facebook, but I then deactivated my account. I'm now obsessed with Tsepo Tshola, I listen to him when I wake up in the morning, I watch his Dvd's all the time and go to sleep listening to him sing!

    ReplyDelete