Monday, November 30, 2009

Weddings, love and more!


November is the seasons for weddings! Do you agree? I love weddings! In fact, I don't know if I've mentioned this before, my friend and I own a wedding planning business called Cherry Blossom. Our website is www.cherryblossomevents.co.za. You welcome to check it out if you want to know more!

Enough of my little promo and more of The Wedding of the Year! Oh my word! It was so beautiful! My best friend was a gorgeous bride and myself and our other best friend were the best bridesmaids you would ever find! If I have to say so myself! We really had the most blessed church service and an awesome party at Mandela Rhodes Place after. If you want to check out some more pics, you can check on germinate.co.za, Romi and Che wedding. The photographer was June and she awesome, I'l throw in a little promo for her as well!

3 things currently on my Fabulista:
1. Underarm waxes & pedicures (by Michelle of Boniface)
2. MAC products, especially face primer, tinted moisturiser and blusher
3. Skinny jeans and jeggings

Let me know whats on your current Fabulista!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow you guys looked gorgeous!
    I am a mac fan also got myself the primer, and am now loving the bronzer and pink blush! I am also loving boots and jumper dresses at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, you all looked fabulous.

    ReplyDelete