Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Duke 41, Eton 27!

So 2 Saturdays ago I went to my first Duke football game! You might have heard that Duke is the National Champions for basketball but they pretty much suck at football, so I didn't know what to expect! but apparently I am the good luck charm, and 'we' won, 41-27! It was the first game of the season and a great way to start the season. College sports is tken very seriously here in the States and you have to really get into it when you go to these matches! In a later post, I will tell you more about 'campout' a system where you camp out for the week-end to get Duke basketball tickets! Its crazy man!

So here are some pics of the football game, the atamosphere was really amazing and I had a great time!

Me at the football game     


My Philly Cheese Steak!

Game in action!

Cheerleaders when a touchdown is scored!
Nadia & Mandy at the Football!
Drumline!! Marching band at half time!
Fireworks display at half-time!
Getting thirsty from all the cheering!
Blue Devil! The mascot! bad pic sorry!
Will have to go to a game you all come visit!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. What super pics! Like a movie - or more like a few movies, rolled into one! What an exciting experience it must've been...

    ReplyDelete