Friday, October 1, 2010

Korean food is amazing!!!

Hi guys!

So talk about a nightmare of a birthday week!! So many deadlines and I had an Economics exam this morning that I don't even want to talk about! The good news is that we have what 's called 'fall break' next week!! 5 days off!! And I'm going to DC for the week-end!

So, you may have noticed that I have some lovely Korean friends here! My Korean brother is called, Jeongmin and he is the funniest Police Chief that you will ever meet! We worked on a team presentation together for Policy Analysis and spent hours and hours on campus! So, one night he decided to take myself, Yuko from Japan and Macarena from Bolivia to a Korean Restaurant!

So...enjoy the pics below! (I feel like I talk about food alot lately on this blog...haha)


this is the first round of side dishes (free with the meal!)

Everyone gets a whole fish as well! (free)

Jeongmin & Yuko happy to see food!

Macarena and I with my fish!

This is called Bin Bap? or something like that!

my Bulgogi in the front!
 
Yum, this stuff is de-lic-ious


Thanks Jeongmin (I call him JM!)  for the awesome introduction to Korean food!!

Thanks for all the brithday wishes everyone! Birthday post to follow soooooon!!!!!!!

Miss you all!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment