Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday's Mantra

Its SO hot in Cape Town at the moment as we are experiencing a crazy heat wave!! All I can think of is laying by a pool and sipping cocktails in this weather!! How are people expected to work!

This week-end was a crazy busy one for me.

Sat dh and I went along with a group of American study abroad students that I work with to World of Birds in Hout Bay and then onto fish n chips for lunch and a boat trip to Seal Island.

After that I attended a Mad Hatters Tea party where I had to speak about previous work that I did with vulnerable teen girls on camps.



Mom and me at the Mad Hatter's tea



This week
is about catching up on much needed sleep.
I believe God always has our best interests at heart.
I'm addicted to woolies berry frozen yoghurt!
I wish I had a portable air-con that followed me everywhere I went.
I'm jealous that I'm not lazing on a tropical island sipping cocktails.
Soundtrack/Mantra for the week Hush, hush, hush, hush (I'm trying to sleep!)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment