Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Weigh-in Wednesday!




This was supposed to be posted yesterday sorry!

I feel so bad because its been forever since I did a WiW post! Ok, the bad news is that NOTHING has changed!! I still weigh the same that I did weeks ago!! I've been going up and down a little but nothing major. And yes, I know, its all my lazy fault and I need to give myself a swift kick in the butt!

The good news is that the swift kick in the butt has already happened and I have been really good at the exercise this week! One of the main reasons is that I am running my first 10k run on the 18th of April with some of my bfs! Eek! I am excited and scared to death at the same time! My bf, R, has set us up a training programme for us and that is really motivating me to get going!

Exercise for this week thus far:
M - 4km run/ walk on treadmill
T- 5km run/walk outside
W- 10 min elliptical/ 30 min powerplate

Goals for the week:
* get back into drinking 2L of water a day!
* Run/walk 10 more km for the week.
* don't overdo the chocolates and hot cross buns over Easter!

I am loving the 4 day weeks this month!! We have 3 of those in South Africa for April! Woohoo!

What are you doing on the 18th of April? Care to join me?

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I always say maintaining is better than gaining. It's a positive thing! My goodness, you are kicking butt with the excercise. That could be another reason for not showing a loss b/c you could be converting fat to muscle. Either way, congrats. Your doing great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete