Monday, April 12, 2010

Music Mondays!


hello lovelies!

Hope you all had a superb week-end! Mine was spent having some quality time out with my lady friends on Friday night, visiting the District 6 museum on Sat and going to the awesome new Cape Town Stadium on Sat eve to watch soccer! More about all that coming soon with some pics!

Mondays are always the hardest days for me to get into so I thought I would do a positive spin and share something related to music on mondays! Todays Music Mondays question:

What is the next 2 CD's that I would personally like to own?

1.


2.
I just adore Alicia Keys and Beyonce. I think they are both such good singers as well as strong women!! And I just love singing along to women singers in my car! haha.

Which 2 CD's do you have your eye on next??

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment