Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday!



This week on Top 2 Tuesday, we have to share our 2 beauty secrets! Here are my two!

1.

Because I have really curly, frizzy hair, I fell in love with this product back in 2001 when I was in the US and have been using it ever since! Its provides shine with no oil and helps when I dry my hair wit a blowdryer and a GHD. Been my top product for 9 years now!

2. This is a miracle product that I have only just discovered this year! It gives my skin a smooth feel without the oil. I have really large pores and people always comment on how smooth my skin is when I where this primer. You can wear it under your foundation or without foundation and just under your make up. Its a bit pricey but really worth it!

Go over to The Undomestic Momma if you want to play along!

XOXO

7 comments:

  1. my make-up lady used Photo Finish on me for my wedding and it worked like a dream! I've never considered using it daily but I may have to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this photo finish on a couple of blogs today! I am going to have to check that out!

    Love your blog, its too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must try the photo finish! I also use frizz ease, it works great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been wanting to check out that Photo Finish for a while but it is kinda expensive! I love Frizz Ease too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally have frizz-ease and i LOVE IT

    your blog is so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like I need another beauty product to put on my face! ...but I'm curious now, so I may have to pick some up.

    Thanks for the comment, we adored Cape Town & will be posting a ton of photos from there!

    ReplyDelete