Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Weigh-in Wednesdays!

WiW is a new challenge that I want to set for myself and for any others who would like to join me! I would appreciate the support and I'm sure you would like to drop a few kilos too!

I've decided to set myself a challenge and see if I can lose 14 kilos by the end of April! I little history on my weight loss thus far. Last year for my bf's wedding, we decided to join Weigh-less and drop some weight for the wedding. I succeeded in losing 16 kilograms but would like to lose another 14 to reach my actual goal weight. I'm no longer with WL but I am still following the good eating habits that I learnt. I'm also joined the gym and want to stick to that. I must admit that I did do a bit of damage to my weight loss over the festive season and think that I need to fix that asap.

So the weight loss challenge to myself and anyone who is interested is as follows!

1. There are 15 weeks til the end of April. You need to decide how much you would like to lose by then.
2. I will weigh in every Wednesday at the gym and post my results on my blog. Posts will happen whether I have lost, gained or maintained!
3. I will be following the WL principles but you can follow any healthy programme that you want to! No quick fixes or diet pills!
4. I will set weekly exercise goals and post on a Wed as to whether I have achieved them.
5. I will set mini goals each week and see if I have reached them.
6. I will also give weekly updates on my eating habits and welcome feedback as to where I can improve!
7. I hope to be brave enough to post pics! eek!

Thats all for now! Let the challenge begin!




My first 2 mini goals are as follows:
1. Start drinking 2 litres of water a day
2. Reverse 2kg gained since November by 3 Feb 2010!

1 comment: